- Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
- How We Can Help Your Clients
- Benefits for You and Your Clients
- Services for Advisors
- What Advisors Have Said about Us
- Our Advisor Partners
- Talking to Clients about Charitable Giving
- Solutions for Your Clients
- Types of Funds
- What Your Clients Can Give
- Administrative Fees & Investment Policy
- Options for People with Disabilities
- Advisor Newsletter – Futures
- Sign Up for GiftLaw E-Newsletter
- Seminars & Events
- Other Online Resources
Why Partner with The Dayton Foundation?
Partnering with The Dayton Foundation is a win for all parties. Here’s how.
The advisor wins: You receive expert advice at no cost from staff at The Dayton Foundation. You continue to stay in the loop with your client relationship. If you meet the investment criteria of The Dayton Foundation, you also may continue to manage your clients' referred assets.
The client wins: Clients receive expert charitable advice at no cost. Clients support charities and leave legacies to the community, organizations or causes they care deeply about. Clients can see a positive impact on their current financial picture or in their estate plan by making a charitable gift and paying lower taxes.
The community wins: The community receives additional dollars that benefit area not-for-profit organizations and support important efforts throughout the Miami Valley.
The Dayton Foundation wins: The Foundation serves the community by meeting the needs of donors, advisors and charitable organizations throughout the Miami Valley.
More benefits for professional advisors and clients.
See for yourself what professional advisors have told us about The Dayton Foundation.
IN THEIR WORDS
“So many families in the region don't have the financial means to send their children to camp. The Peter Osborn Knapp YMCA Camp Kern Scholarship Fund at The Dayton Foundation is a special way to honor this former YMCA board chair and will help us continue to send kids to camp for the next 100 years and beyond.”
– Tim Helm, president, CEO YMCA of Greater Dayton
- ©2014 The Dayton Foundation
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- Phone: (937) 222-0410